If this blog helped you in any way, please donate a dollar here

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

That is J.U.

How does it feel to compete in the festival of the best Engineering College of West Bengal?
How does it feel to win at the annual techno-management fest at the best college of Engineering that is J.U.?
How does it feel to beat the best of West Bengal and from many parts of Indis in Jadavpur University?
How does it feel to be (one of) the best in C Programming in the one of the most prestigious Engineering Colleges of India?

And how does it feel to receive a Sipper, a Cup and a pack of 4-CDs as an award?
That's how I felt when I (along with Suvo-da) came third at the C-Thru event of Srijan 2009. Distraught and very frustrated. My only consolation was a mobile phone (with connection) that I won as the champion in Open-Soft at that very fest.

So I am not complaining much. But I have taken a silent promise. An oath to never prefer this college to any other event. I missed out of the NSEC event.

No comments:

Post a Comment